- A good range of 1,2 and 3 bed Post grad properties usually available over the summer.
- Happy to arrange leasing at long distance.
- Most properties have the capability of long lets to avoid you having to move.
- High ratings amongst Post Grads for service and assistance and flexibility.
- Friendly helpful staff.
- Only specialist Student agency in St Andrews.
- Monthly checks to help you run the property and get the best from heating, etc.
- 24 hr emergency help line.
- Specialist pre final inspections to help you get the property to the required leaving standard.
- Strong list of local tradesmen for full confidence in property maintenance.
- High level of contact with tenants ensuring mutual respect.
- Investment in sophisticated property management software.
- Comprehensive monthly inspections ensuring minimal dispute and disruption.
Town and Gown put a great deal of effort into their work and dealings with Tenants be they Students or otherwise. This manifests itself in the management of the properties and the care taken with customers.
Why use Town and Gown Property Letting Services?
We are an independent family organisation set up solely to let to Students in St Andrews. To ensure we can offer the best possible service we limit the number of properties we manage and ensure we have a high staff to property ratio.
We work largely by word of mouth and so our reputation within the Student market is very important to us and we seek to try hard to give the best service and help over the whole period you are in St Andrews and not just when you are resident with us.
Town and Gown Property Letting Services ltd was set up by Michael Foote in 2003 as a specialist letting dealing in the solely in the Student market of St Andrews Town and Gown are members of the Council of letting agents Landlord Accreditation Scotland and The Property Ombudsman Service. With experience in the St Andrews market from 1999 Michael Foote went on to form Town and Gown as a family based firm with the intention of trying to supply the best service to both owners and tenants that we can.
To this end we have always tried to ensure that we have a high ratio of staff to property and currently we have 3 full time and 3 part time staff ensuring that we can service both clients and their tenants to the highest standard we can.
We have managed to develop a good relationship with the students both undergraduates and post grads and we find that a large amount of our enquiries come from word of mouth or existing tenants wishing to remain or move to another Town and Gown property. This helps us to ensure that wherever possible we have the most suitable tenant in your property.